Water Treatment Operator Certification
The Section offers a professional certification for Water Treatment Operators.
Each Water Treatment Operator applicant must submit the following items.
1) Completed application (all requested information)
2) Exam payment ($120 Members, $145 Non-Members)
3) Proof of qualifications:
- Be able to comprehend the English language to the extent that effective communications can be held with co‐workers and supervisors.
- Have attained his/her 18th birthday.
4) Send all the above to the Section Office no later than 20 days prior to the examination.
Mail: 10435 Ashford St., Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Email: Gina Enriquez
Fax: (909) 481-4688
5) RENEWAL - Click here to download your application or to renew your certification, please complete the Renewal by Fax Form .
When your application is approved you will be notified of various testing locations, including written and computer based options. You will be allowed to schedule your exam at a convenient time and place.