CA-NV AWWA invites you to attend our Water Education Seminars (WES). This one day event brings together operators, managers, technicians and field personnel for a day of educational sessions in a college setting. The Seminars present a variety of topics such as Environmental Health & Safety, Drinking Water Regulations, Water Distribution, Water Engineering, etc.
Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Santiago Canyon College I 8 am - 3:30 pm
8045 E. Chapman Ave, Orange, CA 92869
Each attendee registered will receive a badge to enter the track of their choice and one lunch ticket.
Four In-N-Out Burger Trucks will be onsite to provide lunch.
2019 PROGRAM & SCHEDULE
The following topics have been confirmed.
>> Click HERE to view the WES 2019 Schedule.
>> Download the WES 2019 Technical Program .
- Drinking Water Regulations
- Water Treatment Objectives
- Chloramination & Nitrification
- Basics of Maintenance
- Advanced Treatment & Reuse
- Distribution System Challenges
- Groundwater Wells
- System Control, SCADA, IT
- Water Efficiency
- Water Quality Monitoring
- Professional Development & Management
- Pumps & Control Valves
- AWTO Certifications
- Water Math
- Cross Connection & Backflow
EXHIBITORS & SPONSORS
On-site: $125 (members) / $140 (non-members)
Over 600 water professionals are expected to attend the Water Education Seminar in Orange, CA.
- Exhibitor Registration - The exhibit area will be setup on the campus common area outside the classrooms.
Each exhibitor package will include one canopy for shade, one lunch ticket and one six foot table with chair.
For more exhibitor information, please contact Rebecca Simon at (909) 291-2118 or email@example.com.
- Sponsor opportunities are available, please contact Armando Apodaca at (909) 291-2119 firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.