Should you need assistance with your registration, email our Accounting/Registration Specialist, Shobhan Chickarmane.
To provide expertise and knowledge to aid personnel to develop, implement and sustain programs to continuously win the support of their customers.
1. Identifying the real service-related concerns of the customer
a. The participants will review the issues that are of importance to the customer regarding the service they receive.
2. The benefits to the customer when a supervisor knows the productivity of their employees
a. The participants will identify the value of understanding the knowledge and skill level of their workers to complete tasks.
3. Developing and teaching employees with the goals of the organization in mind
a. The participants will discuss essential processes necessary to develop employees from the perspective of achieving the goals of the organization.
4. Monitoring and modifying employee behavior to represent the best public image
a. The participants will demonstrate their awareness of how employee engagement with the public can help or hinder their desired success.
5. Knowing the value and importance of persuasively engaging the customers
a. The participants will evaluate how vital it is to get communication with the customer right.
6. Establishing and coordinating the effectiveness of O&M programs with the customer concerns.
a. The participants will discuss essential programs that respond directly to the concerns of their customers.
7. Measuring the success of your programs
a. The participants will identify useful ways to measure how effective their programs are relative to customer concerns.
8. Properly planning for O&M program sustainability
a. The participants will demonstrate their understanding of the material covered by evaluating related issues in small group scenarios and open discussion.
Instructor: Ken Morgan
This class is 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Earn up to 8 contact hours.