Water Distribution Operator Certification
The Section offers a professional certification in Water Distribution.
Each Water Distribution Operator applicant must submit the following items:
1) Completed application (all requested information)
2) Exam payment ($260 Members, $285 Non-Members)
3) Proof of qualifications:
- Be able to comprehend the English language to the extent that effective communications can be held with co‐workers and supervisors.
- Have attained his/her 18th birthday.
4) Send all the above to the Section Office no later than 20 days prior to the examination.
Mail: 10435 Ashford St., Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Email: Gina Enriquez
Fax: (909) 481-4688
5) RENEWAL - Click here to download your application or to renew your certification, please complete the Renewal by Fax Form.
When your application is approved you will be notified of various testing locations, including written and computer based options. You will be allowed to schedule your exam at a convenient time and place.